Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Only a Mountain

God asks us to have FAITH. I've been claiming this verse and clinging to the promise that nothing is impossible when we call upon Him:

"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” - Matthew 17:20 

I catch myself singing this song around the house randomly. It's been an encouragement to me as we continue to follow God and trust HIM in what seems impossible. This is a fun song that's upbeat, and so full of truth that we can command the mountain to move - even when it seems so enormous in front of us. 




Big thanks to American Idol's Jason Castro for this awesome song that this mama is singing all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment