Saturday, September 1, 2012

Haiti

Haiti has captured my heart. There are thousands of children in Haiti that are living in orphanages and need a mommy and daddy to come for them.

Back in April of this year (2012), God spoke to me through a sweet friend when she posted this picture of a sibling group in Haiti. Haiti has had a piece of my heart ever since. While I will never be the mama to these kiddos, God began working on that night as He began to write another chapter in our story.


These children are at an creché (an orphanage licensed for adoption) called Giving Hope Rescue Mission. Giving Hope is ran by Christian missionaries from America.


This story is still being written, and my prayer is that HIS Name is written all over the pages. Less of me, and more of You, Jesus!

~Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment